Ore no Imouto Portable (English Patched) PSP ISO
Game Name: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai
Original Title: 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない ポータブルが続くわけがない
Genre: Visual Novel
Platform: PlayStation Portable
Release Date: 2012-05-17
Oreimo Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai is a Visual Novel game published by Bandai Namco Games released on May 17, 2012 for the Sony PlayStation Portable. The English patched version of the PSP game is made by Rinjinbu Translations.
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai: The fun with the little sisters carry on in the new Ore no Imouto game. This installment picks up directly after the ending of the first game. There are more little sister characters. Girls who play secondary roles in the first game will be promoted to the heroine list, so there are more stories, more events and even more chaos. Conduct discussions about life with Kirino in midnight, go on a date with Kuroneko, see what’s behind Saori’s glasses and see what tricks Ayase and Kana have up their sleeves. You can go to butler cafes with Sena and meet the absolutely adorable little sisters of Kuroneko’s. But everything is going to become even more complicated now that these little sister figures have a chance of becoming your girlfriend.
Disc 2 English: RELEASED, December 31, 2020
Disc 1 English v1.0 (Black screen fixed)
Disc 2 Full English patch v1.0 20201231
Credits: Rinjinbu Translations
Version: v1.0 Translates:
UNTRANSLATED: CG Commentaries, CG Titles, Twoshot Barrage (unlockable).
- Do not join the Siscaly Tournament
- Buy Ayase’s souvenir during Kyoto Trip
- After the Kyoto Trip, you should be in Ayase’s Route.
- During the twoshot with both Ayase and Kanako, pick the following options. XXO
- You will then be sent to Kanako’s IF Route.
- Kyousuke tells you to save the game before the final Twoshot, do so.
- If you make a mistake in the final Twoshot even once, you will land in Ayase’s Bad Ending.
- For Ayase’s Normal/Happy Ending, it is determined by your choice to use the ORE “My Little Sister Can’t Be This Cute” after the twoshot.