Lord of Apocalypse (English Patched) PSP ISO
Game Name: Lord of Apocalypse
Original Title: ロード・オブ・アポカリプス
Genre: Action RPG
Platform: PlayStation Portable
Release Date: 2011-12-17
Lord of Apocalypse is an Action RPG game published by Square Enix released on December 17, 2011 for the PlayStation Portable. The English patched version of the PSP game is released by Serberker.
Retrieve your powers and your memories by becoming the lord of Apocalypse. The action RPG takes gamers to a dark fantasy world populated by monsters. The game is set in the world of Lord of Vermillion, the seven worlds have clashed together to form a dimension of chaos. The hero has to wield his sword and the arcana stone to restore order to the land. The controls are simple, even novice swordsman can learn the moves in no time, and while this can be the journey of a lone wolf, by switching on the networking facilities, gamers can take their teams to their conquests.
- Patch Version: 1.6
- Progress: ~45%
- Credits: Serberker (hacking), Sabaku.D.Tonio (translator), Jinouga (translator).
- Source: https://gbatemp.net/threads/eng-lord-of-apocalypse.529461/
Previous versions log:
- v1.6, 2020.12.28
- Mission names, orb names and orb effects are added to the patch.
- Weapons and Armors are revisited, some translations were changed or shortened.
- Misc of general polishes, rewords, linebreaks and other fixes.
- There are some known text overflow issues. These are rare and do not cause a crash. Will be fixed in a future patch.
- Mission and weapon names are not final, and might change in a future patch.
- v1.5, 2019.11.29
- The game’s menu is now fully translated.
- Overall quality improvement and typo fixes.
- v1.4, 2019.06.21
- Mercenary dispatch quests are added
- v1.3, 2019.04.27
- Adds storage, monster names, very minimal quest descriptions, and the equipment.
This is the very first version of this patch, it’s minimal but ongoing. It translates mostly menus like the main menu, character creation screen, options, install data and save/load screens text.